Engage and activate your employees to boost referral hires
Firstbird, a Radancy Company, is the leading global employee referral platform for enterprise that helps you hire better talent, faster. By activating your employees as brand ambassadors, Firstbird makes employee referrals your #1 recruiting channel. With our advanced statistics and analytics feature, you can track which employees and teams are the most successful in referring candidates and generating the highest brand awareness through job shares.
Fast & cost-effective: With employee referrals your cost-per-hire will decrease significantly as well as your turnover as referrals statistically are the better fit.
Long-term employee motivation: Motivated employees are the foundation of a successful employee referral program.
GDPR compliant: As a European company, we are GDPR compliant and protect your user rights.
Cultural fit & sustainability: Statistics show that referred employees stay longer and fit better within the corporate culture.
Authenticity & Reach: Employees have an average network of 1,340 contacts each and are authentic ambassadors for your company.
Benefit from the seamless integration between Firstbird and SmartRecruiters
A seamless integration between Firstbird and SmartRecruiters means your recruiting teams have everything in one place and don’t need to work between two different tools. New jobs published in SmartRecruiters will automatically be published in Firstbird, and all referrals and applications coming through Firstbird will automatically be synchronized back to SmartRecruiters, keeping things streamlined and simple for everyone.
Do you want to know more about the integration?
Visit our help center or contact our support team firstname.lastname@example.org
Other benefits of Firstbird:
- Increases your referral & hiring rate up to 50%
- By receiving points and appreciation for referral activities (like sharing jobs on social media), even if applicants are not hired, your employees refer candidates more often.
- Increases the quality of job applications
- The feedback loop between the referrer and recruiter results in more suitable referrals.
- 30% faster time-to-hire
- Referred candidates are usually hired faster and are more productive.
- Saves money on headhunters & agencies
- Referrals are not as expensive as headhunters and job ads.
- Long-term engagement of your employees through gamification
- Using gamified principles like team rewards keeps the participation rate and the engagement of your employees high, also in the long run.
- Saves time through automation
- Recruiters minimize their time on administrative tasks and can instead focus on talking to candidates. Automated feedback loops keep employees updated on the status of their referrals.