Vieple provides secure and reliable assessment, video interviewing and shortlisting solutions for Government, Education, Recruitment Agencies and Corporate organisations, offering:
- Asynchronous video interviews.
- Live video interviews.
- Psychometric assessments.
We simplify recruitment and allow you to screen top talent, faster; reducing the need for phone screens, scheduling and face-to-face meetings. Candidates can conduct their video interviews at a time and place of their liking, and Vieple allows multiple stakeholders to review, rate and comment on individual candidates’ video interviews when it’s convenient for them.
In addition to the usual Video Interview features you have come to expect, Vieple’s Key Features include:
- Diversity and Inclusion features including Anonymous Review, which hides the candidate name and email, and Audio Only review hiding the video. System also includes a diversity flag that highlights scores that have more than a two point difference between reviewers on the same response to help you catch reviews where unconscious bias may be at play.
- Key Word Analysis – Designed to help you shortlist faster by helping you identify the candidates that are saying the keywords that match the ideal response to common behavioural interview questions. Automatically shortlisting them for you as an Excellent Match, Good Match or Low Match candidate.
- Video Content – Record your own in system or upload video content for intro, outro and question videos.
- Video, Audio, Text or Essay response types.
- Customisable scoring guides.
- Close Ended and Multiple choice question options that can be auto scored or set to auto exclude candidates that answer incorrectly or don’t meet eligibility criteria. This helps you get to the best fit candidates, faster. You can also create these as your own custom Situational Judgment tests.
- Drop down selection so candidates can select their preferences for location, shifts or salary range.
- Option to provide Candidate Feedback in bulk or individually.